Friday, May 16, 2014

inspiration...design is a movable feast


I am really honored that Nate of Design Feast asked me to participate in his Blogger Quest(ionnaire). His collection of interviews are really impressive! I love reading about how creatives work and what motivates them to try new things or simply just keep moving forward. The process of answering these questions to the best of my ability was a great moment of reflection. 

Thanks again, Nate!

Read more of his interviews and mine here: www.designfeast.com/blogger-quest/

1 comment:

  1. It's a good exercise for sure! Nate's the best! I was so happy to read this and very very surprised and flattered about the mention. Am so glad we have this mutual admiration going! ;) Keep moving forward in your creative pursuits, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete