Monday, January 13, 2014

inspiration...mouse pads



Happy New Year! I don't know about you, but this month is about out-with-the-old-in-with-the-new. On my long list is to clean out my workspace. Projects over the holiday left it a wreck!!

For my first post of 2014, I thought I would answer my friend's question. She is getting her workspace in order and asked if I knew of any cute mouse pads. A quick look made me realize this would not be an easy answer, there is definitely a need for more well-designed mouse pads. What a great opportunity to show off your style at the office!

What are your home office organization goals for this month?



1. A4 by Kitmen Keung, a minimalist option for those with a designer's eye.
2. We Love to Create Confetti mouse pad via Etsy.
3. Just is Design handmade leather mouse pad via Etsy.
4. Alexa Pulitzer Finch mouse pad/notepad combo (My friend likes birds, but I also like the elephant design.)
5. Think and Ink Studio peach and geometric mouse pad via Etsy.
6. Knock Knock double duty mouse pad and note pad. Love this!


I did find a bunch of DIY projects and especially LOVED this one by Craft Hunter. 
Visit her site here to see how she made it. Very cool.





2 comments:

  1. I've been hunting for a mousepad since I bought my new computer in November. My desk feels so empty without one. Thanks lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alaina, let me know what you decide! -Rachel

    ReplyDelete