Holiday gift buying is so much fun, but can be stressful when you are at a loss as to what to give. Gifts are one way to show you care, and to treat loved ones to something special. I like to go with "the gift they wouldn't give themselves" mentality. So here are a few items that I like and maybe someone on your list will like too.
1. Shinola is my favorite brand of 2013. Each product they create is made in the USA and crafted out of nice materials. This is a brand that will be around for a life time. Give the writer in your life a beautiful reusable leather journal cover. Shinola leather journal cover / 155
2. Minimal and elegant are two things I look for in a product. Treat your photographer to a beautiful portfolio case. Mum and Co handmade leather portfolio cover / 200
3. Give that fashionista "on trend" dainty and subtle luxury jewelry. Cat Bird NYC stackable rings / 98 ea.
4. Paris is ALWAYS a good idea. The one who loves to travel will think so as well. Fieldtrip poster / 18
5. I love Bobbi Brown anything. Beach perfume scent is my favorite in the summer, try Bath in the winter for the lady that has it all. Bobbi Brown Bath / 68
6. I love interesting ways of presenting gifts. Grab one of these floppy cork bowls and fill with your goodies, wrap with tissue paper and forget the box or bag, done. Cork Fabric Adjust bowls / 33-37
7. Decorate someone's home office with a sculptural, yet functional letter opener d+ brass birdie / 110
8. Industrial designers are always pushing the envelope for new shapes, the Bob lamp has a charm and personality that would make a statement on any desk. Bob by Roman Shpelyk
9. For that cool guy in your life, The Mathematician features tools made out etched sheets of brass, including a ruler, protractor and set square as well as six paper clips to keep all schematics in order. The Mathematician by Tom Dixon / 130