In fashion, prints are being mixed and matched, so why not try bringing in various floral prints into your home office space? Remember to keep some patterns neutral while popping others to create a focal point.
1. Inked Peony Wallpaper by Anthropologie is a great neutral print that adds a graphic element to your walls without overwhelming the eye.
2. Italian Tole Floral Lamp on 1stdibs is a great focal piece adding whimsy to your desk top without being too precious.
3. A folding garden chair brought inside ties in the florals back to the garden.
4. Art and flowers unite on this unique canvas bag by Leslie Oschmann for Swarm—taking the flowers with you!
5. More layered flowers under foot with the Mughal crewelwork rug.
6. I just love this simple and elegant design by West Elm, the metal truss work table.
7. Decorate the closure of your envelopes with Liberty floral masking tape by Claire Aude.