Friday, May 10, 2013

inspiration...an inspired life

...antique shops

 ...architectural salvage shops

...looking down at my stacked and packed desk 

...travel and dreaming of travel (our vintage costal map)

...nature brought indoors (west elm)

 ...art galleries (especially the Art Institute of Chicago)

...the view outside, watching the weather change 

 ...getting creative with color


...hitting the streets and window shopping (dwr chicago)

Curiosity is a word I try to live by. Being curious opens you up to so many amazing experiences and keeps you learning. When I capture these moments through the camera lens, they help inspire design projects as well as remember special moments. Above are some of my favorite places to find inspiration. 


I love Instagram, it is a bit of an addiction. I love seeing the big world through other peoples eyes. There are so many amazing things in this world to learn and see, but especially experience.

 me on instagram: @domesticateddesk


No comments:

Post a Comment