Thursday, May 16, 2013

inspiration...alt conference


I am attending ALT for Everyone this week and couldn't be more pumped. I am so glad they decided to do a conference that does not involve travel! One year, I found myself at Outdoor Retailer in SLC, while I was secretly wishing I was down the street at ALT! At the ALT for Everyone conference, they are featuring key note speaker Joy of OhJoy blog, where I learned how she navigated her career and made things happen. I think from the outside, it always just looks so easy, but in reality, you have to approach everything with confidence and a personal pitch. Just when I thought that "new-graduate-finding-first-job-with-lots-of-insecurity" feeling was past, nope!

Can't wait to learn more!


If we share a class, send me a "hello" in my comments, because I would love to meet you—that is what this is all about, right?

image via: altitudesummit.com/atl-for-everyone

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel,
    So glad to meet you at ALT this week and happy to find your blog. Can't wait to become a reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel,
    So glad to have met you at ALT and am officially now a fan of your wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine,
    So great to meet you too! Your encouragement is appreciated! Let's keep chatting it up in the world wide web ;)

    ReplyDelete