Tuesday, April 30, 2013

inspiration...birds of a feather #2

You might know by now that I have a small obsession with birds. I find them to be the most beautiful creatures that God created, and today, they are back in our park singing away because spring is finally here. My other small obsession is Burberry Prorsum's Spring 2013 runway. I wonder if the Creative Director was also inspired by the beauty of birds?

1. gorgeous Alexander McQueen hummingbird wallhanging
2. to add a bit of the organic, this ceramic lamp features dripping glaze from cobalt to sea green
3. one of my favorite items at DWR, the Primary Desk
4. featured at Milan this year, the Werner Aisslinger Bikini swivel chair for Moroso
5. simple and stylish iridescent feather iPad case

Burberry Prorsum image via here

No comments:

Post a Comment