Friday, March 15, 2013

inspiration...all things emerald


I am so excited to experience St. Patrick's Day here in Chicago and see the river dyed green! I already had green lemonade at Chick-fil-a, so I think I am ready. It just so happens that the Pantone color of the year for 2013 is Emerald 17-5641 TCX as well as the release of Oz the Great and Powerful. Good timing for a little emerald in your life. I used these inspirations for the above desk set. I think emerald and gold are a perfect combination, very elegant and rich. So here is the break down:

1. Italian 1950's Articulated Desk Lamp with green enameled shade and marble base, so pretty!
2. delfonics pen  love these! 
3. Sprout Home Chicago terrarium, on my list for a must-visit
4. clover dome paperweight, found at my favorite Chicago store Jayson Home
5. CR Laine chair in Brazilliance Palm fabric, adds a great pop of green to any room
6.  Gabriella Crespi ‘Z’ desk, circa 1974 isn't this desk fantastic??
7. had to throw in the "it" bag of the moment that I actually want, and not bad in green suede!
    Celine Luggage Phantom


No comments:

Post a Comment