Thursday, January 31, 2013

inspiration...martha and rifle


Last week I had the worst cold and I was down for the count the entire week. The one accomplishment I was able to make was finding a calendar to organize my year. I went with the Martha Stewart line at Staples. What made me decide on this was the flexibility of the product. There were so many ways to customize the binder, I felt like it would flex throughout the year to do what I needed it to do. Little tabs for organizing product designs and cute sticky tabs for highlighting details. To top it off it stored my Rifle Paper Co. journal perfectly in the front sleeve. As a consumer note, the only downer was that I felt like the quality was not there in the production of the items. I would have liked a weightier paper and a binder that was not warped. Oh well! This is product research time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment