Thursday, December 13, 2012

inspiration...travel for the holidays



We are traveling to see family for Chirstmas this year and I could not be more excited! Though car travel can be a bit of a bore, I made a list of some must-haves for traveling in comfort and style.

1. We always pack the pooch, love this simplistic travel bag by Mungo & Maud.

2. Warm slippers are great in the car as well as in the guest bed room, Haflinger wool slippers by Anthropologie.

3. I love Pocket Posh puzzle books, small and beautifully designed, this one is themed Charles Dickens Christmas!

4. Always be prepared when on the road, this Messograf Caliper Pen by Best Made Co. keeps you ready to take notes as well as gauge tire tread. Nifty!

5. Moleskine is one step ahead with these lovely iPhone/iPad cases with built in journals. Finally technology does not leave behind the beauty of writing.

6. I always look to Lululemon for great travel clothing. Stylish, soft and stretchy, I can't help but want to wear my work out wear in the car. This Down to the Studio jacket is down filled, light weight and has a shawl collar that converts into a hoodie, for catching some rest while my hubby drives ;)

Safe travels to all who are on the road or in the air!

1 comment: