Wednesday, October 3, 2012

inspiration...2012 fall favorites

Everyone who knows me, knows my favorite season is fall. I love it so much, the crisp air, changing of the leaves, the smell of apple scented candles. To me it speaks of new beginnings. Maybe because it is the start of a new school year, and I always loved learning and feeling like the possibilities were endless. And they still are!

Here are a few of my favorite things:

1. the entire Burberry Prorsum Fall 12 line
2. West Elm Highlands Pillow Covers
3. Pyrrha New Beginnings bronze emblem necklace (a must have purchase in a few weeks)
4. I love reading quotes from typewrittenword.tumblr.com
5. wire table from Target, very chic!
6. just purchased Field Asthetic's wool blanket (surprise gift for my husband)
7. gorgeous acid green suede lucite wedges, by Rebeca Sanver (maybe too high a heel height for me?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment