Monday, August 27, 2012

inspiration...casual bling


My friend shared with me lucylaucht.com and I fell in love with this young lady's style. Very eclectic, and her closet is not super-model-endless, so you can see how she wears various pieces differently each day–very creative! Makes me want to re-think my normal go-to pieces. I especially love her jewelry collection, which inspired me to think of what her office space could look like based off of one of her outfits (detail above).

I imagine a large space with lots of windows and this large nickel hammered dining table as the center piece. Stitched leather chairs surrounding the table and a capiz shell chandelier above and recycled denim colored scrap leather rug below. And of course some gold printed Happy Notes and Delphonics pencils and case.

1. Serena Drum Chandelier
2. Gold pencil on chain
3. Happy Notes
4. Taft Chair
5. Blue Scrap Leather Rug
6. Samode Table
7. Delfonics pencil roll

No comments:

Post a Comment