Monday, June 18, 2012

inspiration...summer travel

My husband and I took an inspiration vacation to Brooklyn/Manhattan this summer. Considering I think the city is so stressful (why did we come here?) it ended up being perfect. Perfect weather and the perfect pace. We just wandered, thought of somewhere we wanted to go, looked it up on our phone and off we went. We started and ended each day with a fantastic meal. The General Greene cheesy grits, yes please!

Here are some of my favorite shots of inspiration. Enjoy.






































Anthropologie/Rockefeller Center




Brooklyn Circus/Brooklyn





Brooklyn Flea Market







just passing by/Brooklyn


stroll in Central Park




a pick-me-up at Dun Well Doughnuts/Brooklyn

















visiting work buddies at JDK NYC





















World Trade Center





No comments:

Post a Comment