Wednesday, December 14, 2011

inspiration...every day objects



Finding beauty in everyday objects is what keeps me pumped and always on the hunt for gorgeous product. I don't have a set aesthetic rule of what is beautiful and what is not, it just hits me and I know. But I think if you are to buy something, and have it around you all the time, it should move you and excite your senses each time. Oji and Design, a beautiful company out of Japan really embodies this standard.

Enjoy reading the insightful interview of the designer, Oji Masanori on Life and Times blog.

"Products spend more time waiting and sitting still than being used. I design products “spatially,” so that they are balanced with the scenes and other objects surrounding them." -Masanori

image and information: www.o-ji.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment