Thursday, December 8, 2011

inspiration...christmas cards



I love the Christmas season! I love receiving cards from friends I have not heard from in some time, it is a little reminder that they are thinking of me. Saddly, it seems like each year, I rush to get cards sent in time. EEK! So it sparked my interest to read about a survey taken by Heathrow airport about the habits of people sending cards at Christmas and the wonderful way it reconnects people and opens doors for relationships to start! All the more reason to get those cards in the mail.

Just for taking the survey, people received a card from paper artist Rob Ryan saying, "days became hours until hours eventually became minutes and then finally it was merely seconds until all of the time that I had been away from you had dissolved and I was back safe with you again.”

Read the article here, PSFK, via Heathrow airport

No comments:

Post a Comment