Sunday, September 4, 2011

inspiration...a vacation wonderland




You might have to be hiding under a rock not to have noticed all the retro 1950's/60's style hitting product and fashion right now. I think we look to that era as a time of growth, prosperity, rise of the middle class, technology boom and healthy commerce. We also idealize it as the time of the perfect family unit and slower vacation time from what is already a leisure life. But when a friend directed me to Wandawega, the "vacation wonderland" up on a lake in Wisconsin, I really wished I could fit this into our insane schedule, that looks even scarier this week then last...I don't know about you but I LOVE playing shuffleboard...

Enjoy a few of the images showing their vintage desk sets in various parts of the property, from cabin to hotel to tents. I am going to go pack the wagon and grab the dog right now...

image and information: wandawega.com

No comments:

Post a Comment