Sunday, May 8, 2011

inspiration...a mom's love


I have a wonderful mother. She sacrificed so much for me and my brother, and continues to be our biggest fan. She prays continually for us and wants only the best for us. She knows trials create perserverance and character and reminds us of that when times are tough. She gave me faith and shared God's beautiful plan with me. I can't wait to be a mom one day and share that with them. My friend, Rachel, is a beautiful mom of two lovely little girls. Abby looks just like her and I love seeing them together. I wish they lived closer, but I enjoy sharing her life through her wonderful photography. If you ever get a chance to do a family photoshoot in New England, use 47 Moments!

Happy Mother's Day!

image and information: 47 Moments Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment