Friday, April 22, 2011

inspiration...puppies!



When I first watched Young Victoria, I fell in love with her lovely little dog named Dash. He was super sweet and I loved the name. I was keeping it in mind for our "one day dog". Last week, we watched the movie again, and with an empty house, we realized we were ready for our first dog! We had not been able to settle on a breed so I looked up what Dash was, a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. The temperament, size and looks fit our thoughts of the perfect dog for us. The breeder we visited said that the breed tends to be the perfect fit for people who consider themselves more cat lovers then dog lovers. That is me, I love dogs, but not just any dog! I just need to read, read, read. But why do I already feel the need to spoil him...

1. Leather Collar 2. AKC dog carrier 3. Natural Rope leash 4. Painted dish 5. Wicker dog house 6. Rolled Throw 7. Dog bike basket

image of Dash: mynameisroxie.com

I have watched this way too much: Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment