Wednesday, March 9, 2011

inspiration...advocacy through industry






I grabbed a few product images that I liked from Apolis Global Citizen, but I think it is their "heart" that I gravitate towards, and the product and style fall right in line with the entire picture of who they are. They have a passion for advocacy through industry, where they look at creating product in a sustainable and responsible way through opportunity and investment in people. Transparency in production is becoming more and more important, not only in the bigger ecological picture of what manufacturing is doing to the environment, but to the individual as well. I want to know where my purchases are coming from, who touched it, how was it made etc. While I might want to live in a bubble, it is so much more important for myself and my neighbor that I don't.

"love your neighbor as yourself"

image and information: www.apolisglobal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment