Wednesday, January 5, 2011

inspiration...red hot



For the last few years, I found myself thinking and even pondering out loud, "Why are you on TV, Kim Kardashian? Why are you so famous? I don't get it!" So tonight when E True Hollywood Story came on featuring the history of the family I could not resist watching. I don't think I came away really fully grasping why she is so famous, besides the fact that she is gorgeous, but the path to fame was not as quick as I thought. Though in the end, I guess she is just another product of media voyeurism, selling sex and glam to make a buck. While I might not agree with her decisions, I am glad to see a strong and confident woman with a curvy figure challenging a huge market that worships skinny. Maybe the pendulum is swinging back the other way?

color swatch: cardinal

image and information: Kim Kardashian featured in Glamour

No comments:

Post a Comment