Sunday, April 11, 2010

inspiration...Erica Weiner






I went out shopping this weekend with my friend and found what I would LOVE for my birthday, from any one who wants to get me a gift....may 1st...I turn, ehem, the big three-oh no!

The above are images of jewelry by designer, Erica Weiner. The beautifully repurposed/vintage gold dipped pen nib necklaces and the dipped letter press letters were my favorite. So many beautiful and humorous designs. I loved reading about the company; how it is made up of a bunch of friends, all hand made in NYC, trips around the country to find inspiration and objects to turn into jewelry, recycled packaging and 5% donated to charity. All things I find really important and would love to have implimented into Dd. Great job!

images and information: erica weiner jewelry

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the write-up! Also I had never heard of Battersea.... till now. Wasting time at work poring over their site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erica! My mom just purchased one of your pieces for my birthday present, can't wait to get it in the mail! -Rachel

    ReplyDelete